Soil & Water, District 5
Candidate Age50 Years old (1962 February 20th born)
Masters Degree in Information Security and Project Management.
Contractor -Software –Infrastructure Project Management
Client: Ann Taylor.
SSSS- Sai Super Software Solutions Inc (www.saisupersol.com ) I own this company and
GUANXI-3 Inc – part owner/Member
Volunteer for Orange County Environmental Protection Division –(Compliance and Water Management) . Waiting for eVIP Internship training program.
- Member of Pine Hills community Council–Civic Organization
- Orange county Citizen corps District 2 Representative.
- Hostelling International –American Youth Hostel- Volunteer
- Farm Workers Association – Had a great trip in Apopka, Florida.
- Volunteer for Apopka Art and Foliage festival -5th year (2012)
Why are you running for this office and what qualities and skills do you bring to this position?
“Health is Wealth”
If we have pure water and pure soil, we will have a good health.
Goal is to bring good health to the public. Work on contamination and stagnation of water.
How we can Purify and help in resolving septic tank related issues. How can we reduce the excessive red tapism/bureaucracy. Help the Crooked Lake issue. Help out Farm Workers Association
Why is it important to have Soil & Water Districts?
I have put together an article in West Orlando News online –this gives entire picture and answer:
Written by “Sri” Sridhar RAngaswamy